In accordance with our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and staff, Osteopathy Continuum is taking measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We would like to inform you that the clinic has implemented a continuity of operations plan by adapting to the current crisis. Additional sanitary measures are deployed and the admission of patients is validated according to the criteria established by the Quebec Ministry of Health. We ask for our patients to inform us of the following when confirming their appointments before coming to the clinic:
- You (or a household member) have traveled outside the country in the past 14 days
- You (or a household member) have symptoms of infection client cannot be seen if they have, cough, sneezing, runny nose, etc.
Clients CANNOT be seen if they have:
- Traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days even if asymptotic
- wear a mask
- Enter our office only at your scheduled appointment time, not before
- Children may be accompanied by one parent (or guardian) only.
Safety measures at the clinic:
- Disinfecting all surfaces touched by clients and therapists in all areas (all disinfectants are COVID-19 approved by Health Canada)
- Disinfecting therapist clothing in between each client, hand washing, disposal of used bedsheets.
- Client screening before confirming their appointment